Saturday, September 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Julie

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am going to share with you a card I made for my daughter, Julie's, Birthday!  I used this fun Moody Unicorns stamp set from Gerda Stein Desgins:









Ingredients:

Gerda Stein Designs Moody Unicorns stamp set
Sizzix Happy Birthday die
White card stock
Watercolor paper
Assorted paper from my stash
Black ink
Copic markers
Pink and White Bakers Twine

For my card I started with White card stock for the base of my card.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, black ink and the Unicorn stamp from the Gerda Stein Designs Moody Unicorns stamp set and stamped it onto the paper.  I took my Copic markers and colored in the Unicorn.  I stamped the How Old sentiment from the same stamp set next to the Unicorn.  I took some multi colored paper and the Sizzix Happy Birthday die and cut out the Happy Birthday to You die and attached that onto the water color paper.  I then mounted the water color paper on some black and silver polka dot shimmer paper and then I mounted that onto the striped paper and then I mounted all the layers on to the white card base.  I tool some Pink and White Bakers Twine and wrapped that around the card several times and tied it in a bow.

Here is a picture of the inside of the card:





That sentiment is from the same Moody Unicors stamp set.


I am entering this card in the Gerda Steiner Share Your Design Challenge!! 


I really love this stamp set and I think it is going to be getting a lot of use in the future!!


I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!