Thursday, November 23, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #217 ~ THANKSGIVING

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging world friends!!  I am so thankful and grateful for all of my dedicated followers!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART Challenge Blog:


DL..ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #217 ~ THANKSGIVING


Diana sent the Design Team a little Thanksgiving Package for us to use for this challenge and here it is:



I absolutely love the Twine and the Thanksgiving Buttons!!  

 Here is a closer look at the buttons:




Aren't these adorable??  I love them so much that I went a little crazy and made a card for each button!!


Here is my card with the Turkey Button:



I used the Impression Obsession Thankful stamp and a tag die to make this card.



Her is my card with the Girl and Turkey Button:






I used the Impression Obsession Thankful stamp and the tag die to make this card.

Here is my card with the Girl and the Pies Button:



I used the Micheal Strong Pumpkin Harvest stamp set and the Simon Says Stamps Thankful die to make this card.


Here is my card with Fruit Button:



For this card I used the Quickutz Cornicupia die set and the Simon Says Stamps Thankful die to make this card.

We also received this Sweet Santa Pin:


The Santa Pins will be included in all orders over $7.50 in November!!  Or you can find in Diana's new DL.ART Store here.




Be sure to hop on over to the DL.ART THANFUL FUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #217 ~ THANKSGIVING and see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Now it is your turn to create something for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #217 ~ THANKSGIVING!!


*****Grand Opening Sale*****

DL.ART store ~


They are here ~ Pokemon, Star Wars, Thanksgiving and Santa Flair Buttons!!

Coming SOON:  Super Heroes and Alice in Wonderland!!

You can get 22% off through Cyber Monday by using code:  GO22 That stands fro Grand Opening 22% offThe sale is:  Pre-Black Friday Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber MondayThe sale ends at Midnight on Monday 11/27

Thanks for stopping by!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori all your cards are stunning I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! All your cards are amazing Lori. You really showcased the buttons.wonderful post.. Have a blessed day and a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all so stunning, Lori!! I love the designs of each one!! They showcase the buttons so perfectly!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love all of the cute flair buttons! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your buttons Lori. The girl with the pie is so cute. You did a great job designing a card for each button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lori, how creative your are! I love those image buttons and how perfect they are for the fall and winter seasons.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!