Sunday, December 10, 2017

Fa la la la latte

Hello Coffee Loving Blogging Friends!!


I hope you are sitting here reading this post with a nice cup of coffee right now!  Here is my card for Day 3 of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Maja Vintage Frost paper
Vellum paper
White glitter paper
Black ink
Faded Jeans distress ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card. Then I took a piece of Maja Vintage Frost paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Sizzix Bigz Tea Time die and some more Maja Vintage Frost paper and cut out the cups, inked the edges with black ink and Victorian Velvet distress ink and placed them on the card.  I took some vellum paper and cut it out with a snowflake die and then stamped the sentiment from the Caffeinated Christmas stamp set with black ink onto the snowflake and attached that to the card.  I took some white glitter paper and the Poppystamps Stitched Evangeline Snowfkakes and cut out the snowflakes and added them to the card.

Be sure to stop by and see all the wonderful creations and prizes on the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

12 comments:

  1. Love the duo of cups with beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, loving those coffee cups, Lori! Beautiful paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Lori!! I love the cups and the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and beautiful pattern paper for those cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that vintage frost paper. So pretty! The cup dies are fun too! Thanks for hopping along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, this is so pretty. Gorgeous colors and great tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the paper you used for the cups

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha! Fabulous sentiment to go with your pretty card, Lori! I like the non traditional colors, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card and love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love the dies and the sentiment is fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!