Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dinosaur Hugs




Hello Blogging Friends!!


I am sharing with you another card that I made for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive.


The Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive will run through the month of January.  This is a card drive dedicated to bringing smile, hope and encouragement to Congenital Heart patients.


 For this Card Drive you are to make HEART THEMED thinking of you cards.  For more information about Cards for Little Hearts and the 3 different collections, please visit the website:  www.cardsforlittlehearts.com



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Dinosaur digi stamp I found on Pinterest
White card stock
Watercolor paper
Printed paper
Copic markers
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the heart print paper, inked the edges with black ink and then added that to the card base.  I printed out the dinosaur digi onto watercolor paper, colored it with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval die.  I then took the My Favorite Things Lots of Hugs stamp set and stamped one of the sentiments onto the oval with black ink, inked the edges with black ink and then added that to the card.  I think this card will make some little boy happy, don't you?

If you would like to join us in making cards for the children with Congenital Heart Disease be sure to check out the Cards for Little Hearts web page to read the mission and guidelines.



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card that dinosaur is oh so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute with the daring little red hearts on his shirt and the black hearts dancing everywhere in the background! Sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! That little dino is too cute!! I love how you colored him!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dinosaur! Those patients are lucky to be receiving some thoughtful mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so far behind on my commenting, Lori, but being gone for so long with the Christmas travels and then trying to catch up on my DT commenting and card making for DT commitments has really put me behind. I'm getting caught up, though. I love this silly dinosaur and the idea of being hugged by him! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!