Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Love Grows Here

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am going to share a card with you that I made for the Joy Clair February Challenge ~ Month of Love.


Here is the picture that they have for inspiration:



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Copic markers
Neenah white paper
White card stock
Patterned paper from my stash
Black ink
Bundled Sage distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the printed paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and attached it to the card. I took the Joy Clair "Gnome Is Where the Heart Is" stamp set, some black ink and some Neenah paper and stamped the house, the sentiment and the Gnomes onto the paper.  I colored the Gnomes and the house with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  I took the Memory Box Stitched Hearts Layered die and cut out the sentiment.  I placed the house on the card and then I added the Gnomes to the card along with the heart with the sentiment.

I am entering this card in the Joy Clair February Challenge ~ Month of Love.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card those gnomes are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! Those gnomes are too cute!! I love the pretty papers that look like a field of flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lori, love the gnomes, sentiment and papers! I wanted to come by and say hi to a teamie, as I am new to the Scrapy Land DT. I am already one of your followers. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling, Lori! I love your pretty background paper with the brightly colored gnomes! Sweetness! But I especially love the sentiment, which shows that home REALLY IS where the heart is. love, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those little gnomes are so delightful, Lori! Fabulous paper choice. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!